Saturday, November 3, 2012

Does Comcast not understand why they suck so hard?

So I went down to the Comcast store today to return an unneeded Cablecard.  It's about the sixth time I've been down there over the past year, and it has never not looked like this:


The few workers there are not exactly hurrying--not exactly Post Office-like, but definitely not feeling too put out by the extremely long line.  Not that I blame them.  It's always like this.  If they tried to hurry it would suck for everyone.  And obviously, it's not in the least important to Comcast to serve their customers well.

Anyway, I did some metrics and calculated that I would be there at least two hours, so I left.  Wasted gas, time, but not my Saturday time.  Not any more.

But what else do you expect from a company that has agreed to rat out it's customers to Hollywood?  Plainly, they don't like us very much, and don't want our money.  Which is why I, and I urge everyone, to give them as little money as possible.

You don't really need that extra level of cable service.  Spend that money on clothes for your kids, or retirement, or something else trivial like that.

One thing is for sure--the moment they rat me out ONE TIME, my internet service is going with someone else.  I call it my "one strike plan", and I'm the customer--I can do that.






2 comments:

  1. I sincerely apologize for the poor experience. Will you please contact me and let me know the exact location of the office you visited? I'd like to let my local colleagues know about this so that we prevent this from happening again in the future. I'd also like to make sure that you are assisted on your cable card.

    On your reply, please include your information and a link to this page as a point of reference.

    Thank you,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I knew this was coming--you guys spend so much time trolling the internet for negative comments about your company, and zero time or resources actually fixing problems.

      Why would I want to help you when you show such contempt for me?

      God we need more competition in broadband.

      Delete