Thursday, October 18, 2012

If you're interested in facts...and I know you're not...

A recent study indicates music file sharers actually purchase significantly more music than those who don't.

Now, if you've been reading this blog, you know that I don't feel that justification for downloading media is necessary.  So I don't say that this is a justification for downloading music, obviously.  But if downloading music was wrong, this would also not be a justification.

What it is a justification for is for media companies to embrace it, because it is in their self interest to do so.

It will happen eventually.  But first the damn fools want to try brutalizing all their potential customers.

Even ones like me, who at this point go out of their way not to give them money, because I don't want to enable their vile tactics of suing people and somehow convincing Internet Service Providers to censor the internet.

How the hell did they do that, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment